Faith Restored in VoOm

jvinlove

Original poster
May 6, 2004
i was strating to fall into the negativity trap of some of the voom flamers and bad installs , especially when my installer called and said i would not be able to recieve the OTA channels with a stealth
I called VoOm tonight to verify my account and they said i was approoved for a larger antenna i am assuming a winnegaurd, and a rotor so that i will be able to turn the antenna to recieve all OTA channels
I will stick behind VoOm and hope that it takes off!!!
I work at a Best Buy Store and man are we missing out on the boat for
VoOm activations with the amount of HDTV's We sell :shocked :shocked

Let us know if you get a rotor with your antenae upgrade. My towers are in three different dirrections, but so far only one is broadcasting digitally, so I have no problem, just no networks on VOOM.

Trouthead said:
Let us know if you get a rotor with your antenae upgrade. My towers are in three different dirrections, but so far only one is broadcasting digitally, so I have no problem, just no networks on VOOM.

Don't hold your breath on them installing a rotor for free.

maybe wishfull thinking??

I have real doubts that VOOM will install a rotor, but there is a possibility, (why does this sound like the line in Dumb and Dumber?), and all we have to do is sit back and wait.

I figure I'll end up with a rotor and a larger antenae when my local start broadcasting digitally. If things go the way it looks distant networks could be a thing of the past for those of us that are grandfather in.

Nope its been authorized by Voom my installer has given me this info and i have called voom as well
my installer is bringing it with him tuesday when they do the install

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts