Fan of the NBA? Why or Why Not?

Don't hate on Probert! You are forgetting Semenko and many others who fought to protect Wayne "the Great One" Gretsky who always had protectors wherever he played, unlike Gordie Howe who was old school and served as his own protector.

I'll bet you and Sandra must have had mixed emotions about an all-time great- and true legend, IMO- who played great for both of your teams:

jagr.jpg

LMAO! I remember when Jagr had that mullet!!! That is so typical of Pittsburgh! He fit right in with the rest of those mullet wearing folks up there in Allegheny County!!! ;) :D

Don't hate on Probert! You are forgetting Semenko and many others who fought to protect Wayne "the Great One" Gretsky who always had protectors wherever he played, unlike Gordie Howe who was old school and served as his own protector.

:up:up:up

Mario didn't have a bodyguard until Tocchett came to the Pens.

Doesn't change the fact that Probert never knocked Gretzky into next week.

Sandra

Probert would have if he could have caught him. Reminds me of Hearns v Leonard back in the day when Hearns had that big right hand but Leonard was just too fast for him.

This thread is officially toast!!!...:eek:

It's gone from the OP asking people's opinion on the NBA, to someone quoting a 1960's sitcom character to support their theory, to discussing who was the best hockey player, and now, boxing!!!...:rolleyes:

Probert would have if he could have caught him. Reminds me of Hearns v Leonard back in the day when Hearns had that big right hand but Leonard was just too fast for him.

Hearns was plenty fast. Faster than Leonard in both fights, IMO. It was that "glass jaw" that turned out to be his downfall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)