Farve retiring!

Being a Packer fan, I am sad to see this day, but so proud of what he has brought to the Packers. Very exciting QB to watch evey game he played in, even if it wasn't a good game, he was still fun to watch. Now I wonder how well Rogers will do. I actually feal sorry for Rogers, how do you take the stage after one of the greatest ever just left the stage.

he is done salsa. He is under contract through 2010 and there is no way if he didn't want to play for a young and up-and-coming team he would go somewhere else. Plus the fan base would burn storm the city if they traded him. Also he has said recently he would not play for anyone else.

he is done salsa. He is under contract through 2010 and there is no way if he didn't want to play for a young and up-and-coming team he would go somewhere else. Plus the fan base would burn storm the city if they traded him. Also he has said recently he would not play for anyone else.

IF I had a nickle for every pro athlete that said "there is no way if he didn't want to play for a young and up-and-coming team he would go somewhere else" or "he would not play for anyone else".....I would be the richest man in Miami!

ALL I am saying, do NOT be surprised if he plays with another team next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts