Favorite All time and current sitcoms?

How is The Beve?

Like me, not getting any younger.....

images

Gotta admit that I loved Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy - they were on every day. Likewise, I would have to say that Gilligan's Island was the most played syndicated show from the the mid-60s through the early-80s. If you didn't like Gilligan, may the Skipper swat you down with his fat-headed skipper's cap (extra heavy due to all the perspiration). :D

My wife would say M*A*S*H and my brother would go with Three's Company.

Having said that...you gotta give the "All Time Favorite" crown to the Andy Griffith Show because, while viewings of I Love Lucy and Leave it to Beaver have slowed, his show continues to be played non-stop for the past 50-years.

Oh, and I really liked Barney Miller.

Married...With Children - Tang don't smoke.

Night Court - But I'm feeling much better now!

Hogan's Heroes - I know nothing.

The Jefferson's - Weeezyyy.

All in the Family - Stifle yourself there; Edith

Two and a Half Men -What's the name of that hemorrhoid cream again? Fire in the Hole.

WKRP - Breaking report; the Pinedale shopping mall has just been bombed with live turkeys. As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly.

Last edited:
There were/are to many to remember but I would say my favorites are over the years;

Gilligan's Island
Wings
Seinfeld
Big Bang Theory

All time favorites are The 3 Stooges, the ones with Moe, Larry, Curly and/or Shemp, but they were not on a regular show, so I don't know if they count in this thread.

The Three Stooges always count----except for the ones with Joe Besser.

Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Lost in Space
Star Trek
Gilligan's Island
Munsters
Adam's Family
Brady Bunch
Beverly Hillbillies
Green Acres

All my favorites from the 1960's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts