Favorite Android Apps

KeepScreen

This will keep your screen on all the way and not sleep or dim when you are using an app like Pandora. I hate when the screen dims and I can't see what is playing.

My Coffee card, it's just like the official Starbucks app for iOS. If you have Starbucks cards it allows you to monitor them and pay for your purchase by creating a bar code on the phones display.

i like gtunes. you can download for free any mp3 to your phone. quality has been great so far. i also really like vevo. high quality music videos. and for those who love pinball games the app pinball deluxe is really nice. if you're rooted just install the adfree app to remove those annoying ads in the free apps.

I hate to break it to you but those mp3's are not legally free.

They don't regulate any apps on the Google market.
...until somebody complains.
Just like Google does with YouTube videos: you are free to upload anything you want as long as there are no copyright complains.

Pandora's problem is a different animal altogether... violation of your privacy as opposed to copyright.

Diogen.

Charlie Sheen soundboard, I installed it to mals droid and had rey and smith bombard her with messages. She was going nuts and even after she un installed the app there was a ringtone still left that blew her mind. "Charlie Sheen's winning recipes". Thanks guys! it was great seeing her reaction. :D:D

The Flex T9 keyboard is fantastic. If anyone is looking for a great android keyboard, I recommend this one.

Charlie Sheen soundboard, I installed it to mals droid and had rey and smith bombard her with messages. She was going nuts and even after she un installed the app there was a ringtone still left that blew her mind. "Charlie Sheen's winning recipes". Thanks guys! it was great seeing her reaction. :D:D
:mad: :rant: :censored: :down :no :river It was terrible! Bad husband! Really bad husband!!:D

HIFI said:

You didn't let me get in on the fun? :(

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys