Favorite Cover songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda Ronstadt had lots of covers, but my favorite was "When Will I be Loved", originally by the Everly Brothers.

I'll have to remember to post the video I took of a couple of covers I saw at Okaloosa Island, FL last year. The old school gamers will love it! ;)

I always liked Metallica's take on Tuesday's Gone.

My favorite from recent memory is Possession originally by Sarah McLachlan covered by Evans Blue. Probably one of the best covers of a song I've ever heard.

I'm not a big fan of ska, but Reel Big Fish did a great cover of a-ha's Take on Me

Agreed #1 has to be "Hurt" by NIN covered by Johnny Cash. Another good one is "Gin & Juice" by Snoop Dogg covered by The Gourds. Hilarious.

I'll have to remember to post the video I took of a couple of covers I saw at Okaloosa Island, FL last year. The old school gamers will love it! ;)

Youtube definitely eats up the video and audio, eh?

I'll post some others, I can't remember this band's name but they played for like 4 or 5 hours with very few breaks. Awesome band.

[YOUTUBE]2T4GWgZScF8[/YOUTUBE]

Seals & Croft's "Summer Breeze" as done by Type O Negative

Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" as done by Alanis Morissette

(Yes these are both real, although I don't know if either of them were officially released.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts