Favorite 'Onion' Sports Articles

Tony Romo Regrets Eating Greasy Fried Chicken During Crucial Field-Goal Attempt | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

This classic.
jessica_redo.article_large.jpg

Jessica Simpson Completes Elaborate Plan To Destroy Cowboys' Season | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

The satrical newspaper known as 'The Onion' has had a history of laugh-out-loud sports articles.

Not too familiar with "The Onion", but I do read "The Sport's Pickle" once in a while. They both seem like they're a similar type satirical site, but the Pickle seems a bit raunchier.

Here's their home page.... SportsPickle.com - The Sports Humor and Satire Site on the Internet

Here's an index of everyone who's been "Pickled" before... SportsPickle.com - The Sports Humor and Satire Site on the Internet

Here's a good one. I sent this to my sister, who is a big Grady Sizemore fan and she was sooo upset after reading it. That was until I told her that this was a fabricated article and wasn't actually real.... :D Grady Sizemore Finding that Being Able to Bed Any Woman in Cleveland Isn’t Really All That Great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)