Fed up with D* and 6.3a crap!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just now got the 6.3b update, maybe I can start watching FOX OTA without losing my mind over all the audio dropouts. Hooray!:D

All this hate, folks just go get the 3.1.5f image, if you do not know where PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Or you can update to the new and NOW STABLE HR20-700.

Jimbo

Oh, I will be updgrading eventually, just being patient and waiting on a good deal seeing that right now I have absolutely no need for an MPEG4 receiver, besides I watched FOX OTA today ( Saints vs. Bears) not one single audio dropout during the entire game, where before it would drop every 5 - 10 minutes, so the 6.3b update has definitely fixed my problem.:D

Oh, I will be updgrading eventually, just being patient and waiting on a good deal seeing that right now I have absolutely no need for an MPEG4 receiver, besides I watched FOX OTA today ( Saints vs. Bears) not one single audio dropout during the entire game, where before it would drop every 5 - 10 minutes, so the 6.3b update has definitely fixed my problem.:D

Glad to see your problems are resolved.
I was not trying to push you into upgrading, I am just happy now that D* has pushed enough updates out to fix the majority of the problems.

I have had very few problems from day one.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.