few questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why would my installer give me the large genie box and how can I get the smaller box ( I guess it's wireless supposedly)? I have the hr 34-700
Lastly did I make the right choice going with the genie and genie mini for my 2 room apartment?
It works the same way in the Cable TV world. They take into the house, only what they have on the truck. Some installers may get lucky and be able to pull the newer and best equipment. I happened to be in a U-Verse market area, so most people in my market are most likely going to get the HR44 as their DVR and the C31 as the client, due to still there are issues with the C41 & C41W, with the software problems.

Really it does not matter how big the box is. What matters, is if the installer is competent and able to perform their job as they are required to do. What the size of the boxes have to do with Weather on the 8's, which is going away, due to we are an always connected society, there really is no need for TWC to do something, that you can get through other methods.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)