Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
new year
same satellite
new transponder :)

FSSN Satellite Coordinates For 2009-2010

The contents of this cablecast are protected under copyright and other intellectual property laws. This cablecast is licensed only for non commercial private viewing in homes. Any distribution outside of the licensed territory, copying, transmission, public performance, alternation or reverse engineering is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal and/or civil liability.
All rights reserved.

2009 – 2010 FSSN SAT INFO

Satellite Info
Galaxy 17 Digital – 91.0° W
K16 - 9 MHz
Ku Band - Downlink Frequency: 12024V
L Band - Downlink Frequency: 1437 V
Symbol Rate 4.88
FEC 3/4
PMT 480
Video 481
Audio 484 (Primary L&R)

so they're still at 91W
V

last year they were at 12187

Last edited:
Seeing as how football is like, now, would be nice to get a schedule. I've checked fightingsioux.com and wdaz's website and haven't seen any info. Have you heard anything about WDAZ renewing the contract?

agreed, think i'll point to 91 instead of 105. now just need to decide 87 or 95 for the second lnb.

If the signal is as strong as it was last year, you wont need a dedicated dish if you're motorized :)

I just went through the schedule a little more and that is awesome that they are carrying more games this year :)

Last year you couldnt get excited with only 1 fb game and no bb games. This year there's games galore :)

UND press release
Fighting Sioux Sports Network announces 2009-10 schedule - FightingSioux.com: Official Web Site of University of North Dakota Athletics

GRAND FORKS, N.D. - The Fighting Sioux Sports Network announced today that it will televise over 30 Fighting Sioux events during the 2009-10 season.

Included in the 2009-10 schedule are all 18 men's hockey regular season home games, as well as two exhibition games. FSSN will also televise any home Western Collegiate Hockey Association playoff games.

This year's FSSN broadcast schedule will also include three home football games and 12 home basketball games.

The Fighting Sioux Sports Network is a partnership between UND athletics, the Ralph Engelstad Arena, Forum Communications and Midcontinent Communications.

"We are very grateful to all of our partners," said UND Director of Athletics Brian Faison. "With our continued transition to Division I athletics, it was vital that we significantly increase our programming to give regional coverage to football and men's and women's basketball."

All games will air on the local Midcontinent Communications channel in markets throughout North Dakota and South Dakota.

Games will also be televised to nearly 20 independent cable companies throughout North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota.

FSSN will also facilitate the live airing of limited road games.

UND's road football game at Northwestern State on Saturday, Sept. 19 in Natchitoches, La., will be televised through a feed from the Southland Conference Television network and will air on Midcontinent Communications in Grand Forks and on independent cable companies throughout the region.

Central (North Dakota is in the Central Time zone)
Hockey wise Friday nights start at 7:30 Saturdays are at 7:00

Nice! Too bad no women's hockey yet. Maybe next year with the Lamoureux sisters.

Is there a time they will "test" the satellite before the first game broadcast, or do we have to wait until game-day to scan it in?

I havent heard anything but usually the 1st game they start the feed at least 30 minutes before game time. Last year was 45 minutes if I remember

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts