5G Network interference:

I doubled the height of the mesh skirt around the dish to 6 feet. It helped some but still didn't block all the 5G interference.

I made the frame of the skirt using 1/2" PVC pipe. It looked very ugly and neither my wife nor I liked it so I took it down today.

I can't find the picture but I've read few people claim that adding an extension to the outer rim of the scalar reduced 5G interference. In the 2 pictures that I recall seeing, one person attached ~ 1" wide hose clamp around the outer rim of the scalar and another person used what looked like a pie baking tin strapped on with a hose clamp or zip tie. I'm guessing their rationale was to reduce scatter from entering the feedhorn although I'm always skeptical. I wish everyone best success with their RF shield testing but I still believe the solution is an LNB with 5G filter.

I can't find the picture but I've read few people claim that adding an extension to the outer rim of the scalar reduced 5G interference. In the 2 pictures that I recall seeing, one person attached ~ 1" wide hose clamp around the outer rim of the scalar and another person used what looked like a pie baking tin strapped on with a hose clamp or zip tie. I'm guessing their rationale was to reduce scatter from entering the feedhorn although I'm always skeptical. I wish everyone best success with their RF shield testing but I still believe the solution is an LNB with 5G filter.
I can't see how this could help much, IF the scaler is properly adjusted for dish illumination in the first place.

As I said, I'm always skeptical. I skipped the DIY 5G solutions and went right to new LNB with 5G filter. No regrets.