This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

FINAL Holiday Party Prize List , Rules and Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please - If you do win a prize once you get it please post a message here at SatelliteGuys letting everyone know you have received your prize.
Looks like I'm the first to acknowledge (probably because I live just a few miles away from you ), but I did receive my prize and have already scanned for channels and am watching TV right now!!

Thanks again Scott & Eva, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

That 7 Inch TV is very cool... got a built in rechargable battery and the antenna on it is good, locks in a bunch of channels. Its not HD but its great watchinig the Today show in full 16x9 at work. Its not a bad little TV.

Enjoy!

I'll chime in as the second prize winner to receive their Holiday Prize. I had to let the 722k sit around for 5-6 hours to let it warm up to room temperature, though, since it was on the UPS truck since 4:30 this morning before being delivered around 2pm. I was surprised to see an HDMI cable in the box; very nice (even though I don't need one since I'm swapping out a 622 for the 722k).

Now, it's time to order the OTA module. I need to round up the remotes to my leased ViP 622 and also transfer all the programs on the DVR over to an external HD so I can send it back to Dish.

Thank you again! I'll try to get a photo of the new DVR and me in the next day or so.

Just got my DVD! Once again, many thanks to Scott, Eva and all the sponsors! Happy Holidays!

I got my Sling adapter from Claude. Thanks again guys. I will post back when I receive the DVD also.

My Christmas Prize arrived in FINE shape on Friday via UPS! The X-box unit will be much appreciated and used. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you, Scott and yours.....and the rest of our satellite "family" here on the site!

-Carlyle
"Radio"

I recieved my FTA Sat. system today Thanks Scott and the fine folks at SatelliteAV for a great prize!!

Received my bluray movie today. Thanks again to Scott, Eva (prize goddess) and all of the sponsors for your donations!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Took a snowy ride to the border store today to pick up my laptop! Couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks alot Scott, Eva and all the sponsors...Merry Christmas to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.