New Server - Issues and Reports

I asked on elevenforum and there is no workaround for it. What people do is right click on each of the links so each is opened in a browser tab and then then process each one by reading and commenting as necessary, then close each tab afterwards. This is similar to how I open my facebook notications except I mark each one as read after opening each tab and do them in batches of 10-12 as I get 600 notifications daily.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I asked on elevenforum and there is no workaround for it. What people do is right click on each of the links so each is opened in a browser tab and then then process each one by reading and commenting as necessary, then close each tab afterwards. This is similar to how I open my facebook notications except I mark each one as read after opening each tab and do them in batches of 10-12 as I get 600 notifications daily.
Well I am glad that its not a SatelliteGuys exclusive issue. :)

If there was something I could fix I would. I always want everything working perfect for you guys and if I have control of it I want to fix it.

Let's see what 2.3 brings us. Got to admit I am kind of nervous of 2.3 as I hear while its faster, it gets rid of jquery and I am affraid that by getting rid of jquery that is could break some of the add ons we use. We have a lot of add ons that are no longer made, offered or updated.

I always walk on eggshells when there are upgrades like this as I don't like breaking things, but I also know that we need to keep the site updated for security and technolgy changes.

Well I am glad that its not a SatelliteGuys exclusive issue. :)

If there was something I could fix I would. I always want everything working perfect for you guys and if I have control of it I want to fix it.

Let's see what 2.3 brings us. Got to admit I am kind of nervous of 2.3 as I hear while its faster, it gets rid of jquery and I am affraid that by getting rid of jquery that is could break some of the add ons we use. We have a lot of add ons that are no longer made, offered or updated.

I always walk on eggshells when there are upgrades like this as I don't like breaking things, but I also know that we need to keep the site updated for security and technolgy changes.
You've always been awesome and really go into detail and transparent about everything from reading all your different postings over the years with many thanks. You are right it is better to be cautious than sorry especially when it can cause unwanted problems or even downtime because it's new and things can break so it's being up to date but also need to keep your fingers crossed that hopefully everything works and it won't be a PITA to fix.