Final Voom Billing??

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
What's this I heard about a final billing from VOOM? We are paid until April 26th (so I thought). That would leave 4 days of VOOM unless they are going to tack on cost of equipment pending its return.

I taked with a CSR on 4/20 because my billing period was until 4/22 and I didn't want to get cut off in the last days. :no :river :river :river

She said there would be a pro-rated bill. Being naturally suspicious, I said "what if I prorate and send in the final payment now, to be sure I don't miss the "final curtain"? She said I could do that if I wished, and even offered to prorate it out for me, but said that VoOm would send a final prorated bill at the end of April. I ultimately decided to wait for their final bill, and am still getting VoOm 4 days past my last paid-up date.

I will await their final bill (and instructions about the equipment). If there is no final bill within about 30 days, I will send the prorated amount to VoOm...they earned it, they deserve it, and while it galls me that Jimmy-boy will get his little cut of the action, it's the right thing to do...in my mind. Vicki :)

Vicki, you are a class act! Even if you are an...

Vicki said:
I taked with a CSR on 4/20 because my billing period was until 4/22 and I didn't want to get cut off in the last days. :no :river :river :river

She said there would be a pro-rated bill. Being naturally suspicious, I said "what if I prorate and send in the final payment now, to be sure I don't miss the "final curtain"? She said I could do that if I wished, and even offered to prorate it out for me, but said that VoOm would send a final prorated bill at the end of April. I ultimately decided to wait for their final bill, and am still getting VoOm 4 days past my last paid-up date.

I will await their final bill (and instructions about the equipment). If there is no final bill within about 30 days, I will send the prorated amount to VoOm...they earned it, they deserve it, and while it galls me that Jimmy-boy will get his little cut of the action, it's the right thing to do...in my mind. Vicki :)

alkie and druggie! Always enjoy your posts. Are you retired at 40 or do you just have a patient boss? Or maybe you are the boss!

Still enjoying HDTV under clearing Seattle skies, Gill

laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
Well, I guess now my reputation's REALLY ruined...and I'm not even going to comment on Timm's post in another thread about Kim Basinger and 9 1/2 Weeks...(but it would have been cool in HD!)Oh...sorry, I said I wasn't going to do that!!! (NO..., I'm not THAT way!) :D ...Vicki
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif

I guess if you bought the VOOM receiver you are stuck with it. But if you are rentng/leasing it on a montly basis I suppose they COULD charge you $400 in the final billing until you return it. That was my point. Guess we'll see. Just gripes me that Jimmy Dolan gets the money.

SeattleVoomer1 said:
alkie and druggie! Always enjoy your posts. Are you retired at 40 or do you just have a patient boss? Or maybe you are the boss!

Still enjoying HDTV under clearing Seattle skies, Gill

I swear Vicki has a schedule like mine. I basically retired at 25 :cool: My day at "work" is walking downstairs at 9:00am, download station programming, give instructions, walk back upstairs at 9:30am, play computer games, 11:45am walk back down stairs program the radio station and check on progress of my previous instructions, 12:00pm basically done for the day, occasionaly I'll poke my head in :D

Tvlman said:
I guess if you bought the VOOM receiver you are stuck with it. But if you are rentng/leasing it on a montly basis I suppose they COULD charge you $400 in the final billing until you return it. That was my point. Guess we'll see. Just gripes me that Jimmy Dolan gets the money.

I'm renting the doorstop right now.... It would be REALLY LOVELY if they would tell us what the deal is....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)