Finding AMC 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

optimusprime1000

Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I am having alot of trouble finding it. I set my tp and lnb lo to the settings from IceBergs posts.

I can see the 91, then I figure I need to go east of there a little bit. I start going east and I don't see anything until I change my tp settings then I end up at the 82.

What am I doing wrong? I am set on lnb type standsrd, and 10750 for a invacom GPH-031, and my tp freq is 11736 V 6104.

I really want to find the AMC 3, because i work for LifeChurch.tv and we broadcast to it on the weekends.

How are you moving your dish? Manually or you are using a mover? HOw big is your dish? Are you trying to get C band or Ku? Are you aligned?

Sorry yes it is the : QPH-031

I'm using a 33" motorized dish, I guess I don't have the Galaxy 11 programed into my sat list. Hopefully I can get the hang of this. I have a separate dish with dishnetwork for regular tv watching, so this is just for fun.

...Also check your focus ( How the LNB sits in the cradle, Adjust it closer or further away) This might help. I went thru the same thing as you trying to get 123w, Every one here pitched in with ideas and suggestions but nothing was working. I was told by DMSI dealer to move the LNB closer or back it up some. I did and got no problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)