Finding AMC 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

optimusprime1000

Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I am having alot of trouble finding it. I set my tp and lnb lo to the settings from IceBergs posts.

I can see the 91, then I figure I need to go east of there a little bit. I start going east and I don't see anything until I change my tp settings then I end up at the 82.

What am I doing wrong? I am set on lnb type standsrd, and 10750 for a invacom GPH-031, and my tp freq is 11736 V 6104.

I really want to find the AMC 3, because i work for LifeChurch.tv and we broadcast to it on the weekends.

How are you moving your dish? Manually or you are using a mover? HOw big is your dish? Are you trying to get C band or Ku? Are you aligned?

Sorry yes it is the : QPH-031

I'm using a 33" motorized dish, I guess I don't have the Galaxy 11 programed into my sat list. Hopefully I can get the hang of this. I have a separate dish with dishnetwork for regular tv watching, so this is just for fun.

...Also check your focus ( How the LNB sits in the cradle, Adjust it closer or further away) This might help. I went thru the same thing as you trying to get 123w, Every one here pitched in with ideas and suggestions but nothing was working. I was told by DMSI dealer to move the LNB closer or back it up some. I did and got no problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)