Finding T4

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thanks, that makes sense (mostly)

This is a subscribe type service I take it.
Is it better priced than the DTH services or cable?

With most receivers today you should be able to get both c & ku right?
Can you also get analog and digital?
Is there much on analog any more?
Do you have to buy a 4dtv receiver to subscribe or can you use any receiver with a card slot to subscribe to certain packages or a-la-carte?

thanks!!
Kevin

You can use it for Subscription. I know nothing about DTH services (unless it means Directv/DishNetwork), but I think the pricing is better than Cable? At least the Cable around here? I also think it's better than Dish Network or Directv prices? My Opinion?
If you get a C-Band size dish with a C/Ku LNB, you should be able to get both C-Band and Ku-Band
A 4dtv 922 or 920 will get both Analog and Digicipher2 (they only get Digicipher2 digital channels, they won't get normal Mpeg2 channels)
A 905 is a sidecar receiver and will only get Digicipher2 (I don't have one, but I think you might need an Analog receiver to get it to work?)
Not much left on Analog, but there still are a few, And only a hand full of Digicipher2 channels on Ku-Band
You have to buy a 4dtv receiver to Subscribe
Here are some sites with programming:
NPS - Your One Call Solution - CBAND Satellite Programming C-band
Satellite Receivers C band and 4DTV satellite programming
C-band Satellite TV, 4DTV and Free To Air Satellite Entertainment

programming center (the middle one) has a 10 channel pick of Ala-Carte channels, they all have a few Ala-Carte channels (I think)

Al
couple things

-yes the maps download off any premium movie service
-the 905 will work just fine as a stand alone. It gets only digital. You cant move a big dish with it (this is where the analog box comes into play)

I called netv yesterday they told me they were being sent to galaxy 28. could someone please help to locate.have no idea what number it should be (t6 t4etc)they also told me after aug 31 2008 this will be there only location.thankiny all Dennis68

Need help locating galaxy 28

I located T4 between W3(87deg)and GB(91deg).Recieving 600,601,602and 613.ON 613 there is a message after Aug3 12008 they will only be on galaxy 28.at present it seems theygalaxy 26 at 93 deg c band 3780.new location will be galaxy 28 at 89 degreeswest. my problem is locating galaxy 28 .I cannot find .just called net they are in there permanent location onT4

987 and

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)