Fine Living is available

I happen to like Fine Living. We have DirectTV down on the coast and I get to watch it when I go down there.

What took Dish do long to add it?

StevenD said:
I happen to like Fine Living. We have DirectTV down on the coast and I get to watch it when I go down there.
What took Dish do long to add it?

Yes & D* even has it in their lower tier pkg.

tmtv said:
Yes & D* even has it in their lower tier pkg.
E* has espnu and cstv availble in their regular packages with D* you have to get their sports pac so whats the big deal??

juan said:
E* has espnu and cstv availble in their regular packages with D* you have to get their sports pac so whats the big deal??

IMO they belong in the "sports pkg".

Looks like a good channel, if Dish gets OLN back their lineup is looking pretty good with the additions over the past few months

This station is one step above an Infomercial channel. Does anyone think that Charlie is paying for this channel to be on Dish? If anything, Fine Living Channel is paying Charlie for the privilege.

I want OLN and Lifetime, not this fluff

Well this channel actually had demand from listening to past chaz chats.

It sounds very similar to Wealth HD except it's not HD :(

mitchflorida said:
This station is one step above an Infomercial channel. Does anyone think that Charlie is paying for this channel to be on Dish? If anything, Fine Living Channel is paying Charlie for the privilege.
I want OLN and Lifetime, not this fluff

If you enjoy shows about homes and cars, it's a great channel. It's not "fluff" at all IMO.

I've never seen it.... What is it.... Champagne and Caviar Dreams 24/7 (like the old Lifestyles fo the Rich and Famous show)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)