Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DBSTalk.COM has posted a First look at a new Wireless Router which interfaces with the DirecTV HD DVR.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• WET610 First Look.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,214
Basiclly.

But if it makes them happy writing First Looks of routers then more power to them. :)

Hehehe, I use a wireless printer hub with 4 ethernet outputs, works fine with Directv + PS3 +AZbox HD + My 55" Sammy LCD TV.
Not really braggin here am I ?? LOL

Someone needs to tell them that their 'exclusive!' title is misleading. There are about 4800 reviews of the wet10n around on various web sites. So its not only non-exclusive, its late!

Do the DTV DVRS have problems working with other wireless briges?

Well, it has to do a lot with support. Directv needs to provide direct support for at least a couple of networking options besides sticking in a wire. Your best bet is to select one or two widely sold, name brand products, offer your support for those products linked to your box, and hope to improve customer satisfaction. While powerline devices are pretty much plug and play, wireless bridge adapters seem to find a way to be about as complicated to configure and use as a product can manage.

Good choice to provide support and configuration assistance/advice to a couple of products in hopes of improving customer satisfaction, or at least steering the customer to some good choices.

Otherwise, we know what they do. Pick the cheapest dang thing they can buy that someone else says worked for them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)