First Strike FS1 Satellite Finder Meter

Status
Please reply by conversation.

timc940

Original poster
Oct 2, 2009
SOUTHEAST
Hello Everyone,

I just stumbled across this meter on E-Bay and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it ?? Any feedback anyone could provide would be fantastic. This looks like a GREAT Product and is at a GREAT PRICE !

Thanks,
Timc

Spam ????? I do not understand how my message is being classified as spam ? I was asking a valid question. Sorry that i signed up on this forum and my first post was about a product that i had a question about and thought that here on this forum i could find some help. Not be disrespected.

Hello Everyone,

I just stumbled across this meter on E-Bay and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it ?? Any feedback anyone could provide would be fantastic. This looks like a GREAT Product and is at a GREAT PRICE !

Thanks,
Timc

Tim, I think your post looks like spam to some folks - because of the CAPITAL LETTERS you used.
I know that DMS international has recently introduced this meter, I don't know if it has been used by anyone on the forum yet. When someone does get a chance to try the meter - it will probably be reviewed here. So watch our review section.
Bob

:welcome

Welcome! Thanks for joining SatelliteGuys!

Sorry about the rough treatment on your post...... it did appear like a promotion of someone's eBay item......

The meter looks interesting and the price is right for a hobbyist installer if it works.

So many meters are now available. Some are useful installation tools, while others are just plain frustrating, useless and are best used for pounding nails!

Like Wescopc pointed out, it is likely that someone will review the meter.

Meanwhile, Tell us about yourself. Hobbyist? Installer? What equipment do you use? What programming are you interested in?

The system automatically is set up to check for specific words and the way they are done
With it being your 1st post and using "GREAT PRICE" in all caps, the system took it as possibly a spam post (we do get some of those). The post doesn't show up but staff can see it and make judgement to approve it (which most of the time they are)

It was just the case of the system seeing great price in all caps ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts