Flash Forward

Is FlashForward going to be renewed next season? Based on their ratings I don't think ABC will be spending much money on this show - they are just barely ahead of NBC's Community. :(

8 p.m.

CBS: "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" (12.6 million viewers, 7.5/13 households)
FOX: "Bones" (9.1 million, 5.8/10)
ABC: "FlashForward" (5.1 million, 3.5/6)
NBC: "Community" (4.6 million, 2.9/5)/"Parks and Recreation" (4.3 million, 2.7/5)
The CW: "The Vampire Diaries" (3.4 million, 2.1/4)

I could barely stay with it last night. I really think they are making it up as they go along...and stalling at the same time.

Kinda figured it would get cancelled. I know a lot of people that started watching it but after several episodes they stopped. I even gave it a second change when they came back but still stopped watching. This plot was meant for like a movie or maybe a mini-series of 2 or 3 episodes.

I agree. A mini-series would of been cool. But to drag it out for an extended 5 -7 year series would of never worked. Now, lets see if V get canceled too.

Is the FlashForward format really any different than 24, Jericho, Fringe, and a bunch of other shows? Anyway, I like this show but I can't say that I am dissapointed since I didn't think it would be renewed and, to be honest, it is low on my priory queue. Well, they have exactly two episodes to wrap things up or to forever leave followers hanging. Personally, I hope the writers/producers create a final show where all the major players go crazy and kill each other. No loose ends!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)