Flash Forward

I thought the finale was great, given how mediocre the series was all along. I think the very end was a proper balance of answering question and leaving things open... it isn't always best to answer every last question, but rather often a good idea to leave some things for the viewer to decide.

I thought it made for a terrible series finale but would have been a great season finale if there was going to be a season 2. Definitely left me wanting more.

I thought the finale was great, given how mediocre the series was all along. I think the very end was a proper balance of answering question and leaving things open... it isn't always best to answer every last question, but rather often a good idea to leave some things for the viewer to decide.
I was a great episode considering the rushed series ending. Offhand, it left the door open for the series to be picked-up by one of the cable networks, while potentially ridding itself of the current acting crew when the building exploded. At the very end it looked like the little girl (Charlie) had a flashforward to the year 2015 and said something to the effect of, "They found him." I can only assume she was alluding to her father, Mark Benford, or Lloyd Simcoe.

jpdubose said:
I thought it made for a terrible series finale but would have been a great season finale if there was going to be a season 2. Definitely left me wanting more.

Agree 100%. But I don't think they really intended it as a series finale. Did they know it was cancelled when they filmed the episode?

Agree 100%. But I don't think they really intended it as a series finale. Did they know it was cancelled when they filmed the episode?
No, the finale had already been shot. BTW, down 19% from last week...a sad death.

The NY Daily News trashed the series finale as, "One of the worst in TV history...Over recent weeks I've been willing to tolerate increasing banter about complex mathematical formulas and equations I didn't understand, because I had faith they would ultimately be explained in English. Of course, I also had faith that Crystal would win "American Idol."

Read more: 'FlashForward' series finale is one of the worst in TV history

The NY Daily News trashed the series finale as, "One of the worst in TV history...Over recent weeks I've been willing to tolerate increasing banter about complex mathematical formulas and equations I didn't understand, because I had faith they would ultimately be explained in English. Of course, I also had faith that Crystal would win "American Idol."

The guy needs to joins Narcissists Anonymous.

It was meant to be a cliffhanger, not a series finale. I would really like for SyFy to pick this show up.