found another bud!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Found another BUD on my way back from a visit to my parents today!looks like a 8ft or greater in good shape.Its pointing sw into a bunch of over growing shrubs so dosnt look like its currently being used.This one is in Scotts neck of the woods!Newington,Ct. (near the intersection of kelsy street and orchard Ave.Didnt have a camera with me so no pic at this time,but if you look good you can see it using bing maps.Next time i go by it ill snap a few pics.

Ok.. very new here (joined 30 seconds ago).. I work at an apartment complex in Maryville, TN (just outside of Knoxville) that has Big Ugly Dish that's not in use. *approximately 14 ft* Do you guys know anyone that would want this thing?

Ok.. very new here (joined 30 seconds ago).. I work at an apartment complex in Maryville, TN (just outside of Knoxville) that has Big Ugly Dish that's not in use. *approximately 14 ft* Do you guys know anyone that would want this thing?

Welcome to satguys :)

Yes I am sure a member near you will jump at that. Or you could play around and scan the sky.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)