Found new HD DVR!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizee,

I got one for you. Why not send us a demo unit to do a review with (we will send it back after a week of playing with it)

If you are interested contact Sean or myself.

We will give it a nice honest review, and if your product is as good as you say it is a good review from us means $$$'s for you company. :)

deArgila said:
What the hell are you talking about!? What are these "general channels" you're talking about - name them.

PS - and YES, you can hook up firewire from a cable box and record it in HD with a DVHS. That's the whole point!

PPS - you still didn't answer my question - do you know what OTA stands for?

OVER THE AIR!. General channels Like TNT, FOX, HBO, NBC, ABC etc. is mostly Upscaled. these channels HDNET is different this is a special channel. Turn your channel to KCET look at over the air and look at the one from your cable box.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Mizee,

I got one for you. Why not send us a demo unit to do a review with (we will send it back after a week of playing with it)

We will give it a nice honest review, and if your product is as good as you say it is a good review from us means $$$'s for you company. :)

Yeah put your $ where your mouth is, the SPAM thread you started has been veiwed almost 900 times, (good advertising for free) Let some experts review your HD recorder.

MR.C
Free wifi hotspot in San Antonio

Mizee said:
OVER THE AIR!. General channels Like TNT, FOX, HBO, NBC, ABC etc. is mostly Upscaled. these channels HDNET is different this is a special channel. Turn your channel to KCET look at over the air and look at the one from your cable box.

I don't get KCET. I've never even heard of it. Looking online, it seems that it's your local PBS.

I've got to tell you - PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX - the HD channels available OTA here in Chapel Hill, NC look EXACTLY the same as they do via cable.

So, tell me - how does your box record HBO-HD, TNT-HD - two "general channels" you listed? As those are clearly not available OTA.

deArgila said:
I don't get KCET. I've never even heard of it. Looking online, it seems that it's your local PBS.

I've got to tell you - PBS, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX - the HD channels available OTA here in Chapel Hill, NC look EXACTLY the same as they do via cable.

So, tell me - how does your box record HBO-HD, TNT-HD - two "general channels" you listed? As those are clearly not available OTA.

GRRRRR... Dude you are not listening to me... Its is encrypted that is why it will not record yet. but once the firewire is open then we can!!!. you kind of get what im saying? Nothing will. I dont know what kind of connection you have with DVHS.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Mizee,

Fine Review. will be good. Tomorrow i'll cantact you. will be good im leaving the office. Full money back Guarantee.!!!!!! no more $50.00. use it as HD tuner and recorder. FULL MONEY BACK.

Mizee said:
GRRRRR... Dude you are not listening to me... Its is encrypted that is why it will not record yet. but once the firewire is open then we can!!!. you kind of get what im saying? Nothing will. I dont know what kind of connection you have with DVHS.

You're not listening.

Cable box - via firewire - to DVHS will record cable HD channels in HD.

If you can't do this now with your box (by replacing the DVHS in the chain) you'll never be able to.

I'll await the review.

As far as the review ... here are a few things I'd like to know ...

1. What's the EPG like? Does it use TVGuide? Does it have a "Season pass" type feature? How does it deal with recording conflicts?
2. Is QAM available?
3. Can you watch something you've recorded while it's recording?
4. Can you start watching a show from the beginning while it's recording (i.e., show starts recording at 8:00 - you start watching it at 8:15 and "catch up")
5. Typical "trick play" functions - pause, rewind live TV
6. Edit shows before burning to DVD
7. PQ PQ PQ

Ok folks...

Let's not argue with Mizee, he has agreed to let us test this unit, and I can't think of anyone better to test it then our own Sean Mota.

I am sure Sean will give it a fair evaluation.

Instead of Mizee talking for the unit we should let the unit talk for itself. After all when all is said and done Mizee could have a great unit on his hands!

Mizee said:
Fine Review. will be good. Tomorrow i'll cantact you. will be good im leaving the office. Full money back Guarantee.!!!!!! no more $50.00. use it as HD tuner and recorder. FULL MONEY BACK.

Sounds like he'll be charging you for the "demo" test with the option of getting your money back after trialing it. And he'll even waive the $50 restocking fee. Awwww, how nice. :rolleyes:

Mizee said:
has sean or scott or wasch been contacted? anyone heard from Mizee? LOL, I would like to hear about the test results.

MR<C

He Pmed me last night asking for my phone number, I told him to contact Sean, he is a much better HD tester then me. :)

And nothing yet, huh? Looking at the grammar and sentence structure in Mizee's posts here as well as the web-site it all seems a little fishy to me. Only time will tell if this is all a scam or not.

We will find out, for now I am giving Mizee the benefit of the doubt, after all he may have a decent product.

If you read some of my postings and saw some of my grammar and sentence structure you would be wondering as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)