Fox Business Added

What about Dish Latino Max SuperDuper HD Everything (couldn't remember the last few marketing words!) ?

Previously there was no Fox News in Latino packages at all.

A summary:

Updated with corrections.

1. Fox Business Channel has been placed in Classic Gold 250.

2. Fox Business Channel HD has been placed in GoldHD add-on and TurboHD Gold.

3. Fox Business Channel is @ 110w and 72.7w and will be viewable by subs soon.

4. Fox Business Channel HD is @ 61.5w and 129w and will be viewable by subs soon.

5. Fox News Channel is placed in DISHFAMILY and Classic Silver 200 or higher.

6. Fox News Channel HD has been placed in SilverHD add-on and TurboHD Silver or higher.

7. Fox News Channel is @ 119w and 72.7w and of course is still viewable by subs.

8. Fox News Channel HD is @ 61.5w and 129w and is viewable by subs now.

9. None of the above is available in any DishLATINO package.

Does this all sound correct? Please refute if you think I got something wrong.

Last edited:
A summary:

Updated with corrections.

4. Fox Business Channel HD is @ 61.5w and 129w and will be viewable by subs soon.

5. Fox News Channel is placed in DISHFAMILY and Classic Silver 200 or higher.

6. Fox News Channel HD has been placed in SilverHD add-on and TurboHD Silver or higher.

7. Fox News Channel is @ 119w and 72.7w and of course is still viewable by subs.

8. Fox News Channel HD is @ 61.5w and 129w and is viewable by subs now.

FNC hd has not been updated to the turbo packages yet. People with the classic packages (sd,hd) can view the channel. It should be turned on to the Turbo hd Silver and Gold sometime this week.

FNC hd has not been updated to the turbo packages yet. People with the classic packages (sd,hd) can view the channel. It should be turned on to the Turbo hd Silver and Gold sometime this week.

There is something more going on.

I'm using 61.5 and I had FNC HD this morning.

My account page says that my "Current Programming" is GoldHD, Classic Gold 250 (I love the oldies!) and under "Premium Programming" it says Platinum HD.

I'm really confused but one thing I do know is that I don't have FOXB HD, at least yet, although I DO have the SD channel.

Edit: Oh, OK, I see you said FNC, not FOXB. Sorry. But fact remains I did have FOXNEWS HD off 61.5 this morning.

Last edited:
A summary:

New Update.

5. Fox News Channel is placed in DISHFAMILY and Classic Bronze 100 or higher.

6. Fox News Channel HD is placed in BronzeHD add-on and TurboHD Bronze or higher.

7. Fox News Channel is @ 119w and 72.7w and of course is still viewable by subs, including Classic Bronze 100 subs.

8. Fox News Channel HD is @ 61.5w and 129w and is viewable by BronzeHD add-on or higher subs now. It will be viewable by TurboHD Bronze or higher subs soon.

Last edited:

This is correct it is not offered on Turbo.... I hope it is offered on turbo later this week. My sources said mabey in the future it would be in Turbo.

Fox News, which has topped the cable news ratings for more than seven years, will move to the top tier of Dish's channel lineup, included in the package known as the Classic Bronze 100.

A summary:

New Update.
6. Fox News Channel HD is placed in BronzeHD add-on and TurboHD Bronze or higher.

Where are you getting the "TurboHD" information? The press release states only the "Classic" packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)