Fox Business now at AT120

Yeah, I can confirm it's in Free Preview, because I only have the English Welcome Pack and wondered why FBN was on.

Reactions: eacalhoun
I'm looking into this because our internal site still lists it as being available in the America's Top 200 and higher.

Thanks for checking - I was looking at the Dish website and Fox Business is still listed as Top 200 everywhere else except for that lineup card.

Thanks for checking - I was looking at the Dish website and Fox Business is still listed as Top 200 everywhere else except for that lineup card.
Dish has issues with this. According to one place, the EPL is still on Fox Soccer Plus.

I'm with you on that. Only channel not on 200 that my wife watches so stuck with 250 for now. Dangit!
In free preview now. I wish Cooking would just drop down to 200... or if they started showing less competitions on Food Network.

Maybe this stealth preview really is the move to AT120 as stipulated in the new contract. Think about it, not listed as changed and no promotion by Dish. Fox wanted FBN in 120, increasing the national subscriber base, more potential eyeballs and more revenue from Dish and advertisers. Dish gets a big fat nothing except a weaker AT200 and fewer subs on that tier. The only thing Dish got was a signed contract to end the Fox News pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)