Fox News hd May 1st??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can confirm this. Fox Business HD just went up, channel 359.

By the way: has anyone noticed a change in channel access privileges? I have the 150 channel pack with HD and for some reason I can access many more HD channels today. Has DirecTV rearranged their packages?

By the way: has anyone noticed a change in channel access privileges? I have the 150 channel pack with HD and for some reason I can access many more HD channels today. Has DirecTV rearranged their packages?

Fox Business HD has been up for many months, since the channel launched. It's Fox News Channel that people were hoping would show up on D* today.

When did this news war start? And an even greater question, WHY did it start?! I don't mean in this thread, I mean in the world in general. If you don't want to watch Fox News, then don't and shut up about what they report. Same for CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the all news and network news broadcast channels.

+1:up

Free Choice Extra preview through Sunday the 4th. Then back to the 150 channels.:)

There is no official word from DirecTV till now but I think they can offer FoxNews in HD as it offers Indian news channel NDTV 24x7 in HD. There was also word on ESPNews, any news about that?

There is no official word from DirecTV till now but I think they can offer FoxNews in HD as it offers Indian news channel NDTV 24x7 in HD. There was also word on ESPNews, any news about that?
I am not sure I understand the question.

ESPN news HD has been up for a few weeks now. No word still on Fox News though.

ABC Family HD and Outdoor Channel HD are the next in line per a csr at D*. She had not heard anything about Foxnews HD, but said that does not mean anything.

ABC Family HD and Outdoor Channel HD are the next in line per a csr at D*. She had not heard anything about Foxnews HD, but said that does not mean anything.

We can edit that down a bit: csr ... said ... does not mean anything

june 18, 1998....10:34 am et.

I don't get it. Conservatives don't start a flame war every time a question about MSNBC is discussed. Why can't the left wingers do the same when people ask a legitimate (not politically motivated) technical question about Fox?

I don't get it. Conservatives don't start a flame war every time a question about MSNBC is discussed. Why can't the left wingers do the same when people ask a legitimate (not politically motivated) technical question about Fox?

i am a conservative. :cool:

Lefties DO NOT believe in free speech, if you do not follow the party line you must be silent. They are truly some seriously sick people, just like their heroes Fidel Castro and the fruitcake in North Korea.

Lefties DO NOT believe in free speech, if you do not follow the party line you must be silent. They are truly some seriously sick people, just like their heroes Fidel Castro and the fruitcake in North Korea.

Sick, maybe but when I was young my favorite movie was the Knute Rockne Story. GO IRISH!!!!

It's this type of drivel that gives conservatives a bad reputation.

I agree, and how did this go into this type of discussion anyway'???
The same way it always happens. The thread starts out with a legitimate question, then gets hijacked by people on one side or the other.

It belongs in the Pit at that point or the mods should delete the posts that are just designed to flame one side or the other.

That's my opinion!

There has been much speculation that the D10 bandwidth is maxed out, or nearly so. The only folks who know for certain are probably not in a position to talk about it. It is unfortunate that some of the "HD" channels which were added earlier aren't really broadcasting any HD programming, but I doubt if Directv would drop any of them to add something new.

I for one will be VERY happy that if they are close to maxing out they don't compromise PQ by squeezing in more channels per TP. I think they could easily do that but I'd just as soon wait a few months for D11. :)

I for one will be VERY happy that if they are close to maxing out they don't compromise PQ by squeezing in more channels per TP. I think they could easily do that but I'd just as soon wait a few months for D11. :)

I totally agree here.

I can wait a few more months.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts