Fox News HD May 1st

space86

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
This week Fox News goes HD and Time Warner in
New York City will carry it, also Directv has already agreed to
carry it, how about E*?

Well, I hope that Dish loses, and Fox gets on the AT100 and I get SpeedHD finally.

Here's what will probably happen: Fox wins, Charlie gets mad and refuses to add Speed HD.

Or, Dish wins, Murdoch gets mad and refuses to allow Dish to carry Speed HD.

Either way, it's very unlikely that Dish will carry Speed HD in the next year or two. There are just too many times where Murdoch has stuck it to Charlie, and he should continue to do so because it gives him such orgasmic joy (IMO, which I add to keep Murdoch from suing me). Charlie should continue to stick a stick in Murdoch's eye each and every time he can, because Murdoch deserves it (IMO, which I add to keep Murdoch from suing me).

I am not on Murdoch's side in this dispute, even though he emigrated to America and became an American so he could own big media in America, thus showing some level of good sense.

I am a fan of Speed TV, and would be a fan of SpeedHD if I could get it.:eek:

Regards,
Fitzie

Here's what will probably happen: Fox wins, Charlie gets mad and refuses to add Speed HD.

Or, Dish wins, Murdoch gets mad and refuses to allow Dish to carry Speed HD.

Either way, it's very unlikely that Dish will carry Speed HD in the next year or two. There are just too many times where Murdoch has stuck it to Charlie, and he should continue to do so because it gives him such orgasmic joy (IMO, which I add to keep Murdoch from suing me). Charlie should continue to stick a stick in Murdoch's eye each and every time he can, because Murdoch deserves it (IMO, which I add to keep Murdoch from suing me).

I am not on Murdoch's side in this dispute, even though he emigrated to America and became an American so he could own big media in America, thus showing some level of good sense.

I am a fan of Speed TV, and would be a fan of SpeedHD if I could get it.:eek:

Regards,
Fitzie

I thought Murdoch was out of the picture now. Or has the swap to Liberty not happened yet?

Dish will never carry a new channel on the first day it launches. They just don't do business that way, they wait until sufficient people are screaming for it. Then they wait a while longer.

I'd rather see Dish add WFN first. After all, we already have one "news" network with talking heads in HD. Fishing with a bazooka in HD would be so much more interesting :)

Talon Dancer

Well if I get to see the yummy Martha McCallum :) in HD all the better, but I would be worried about Geraldo's moustache in HD. :eek:

I have inside information that Dish will have Fox HD soon AND soon Dish will own Direct TV AND soon we will all love Dish and soon Fox will tell you what a great Pres Ms Clinton will make and soon I will rule the world so soon we will get FOX HD NEWS.

Bring on fox news

I would love to watch fox in hd. first they have the hottest gals on tv, and the news is cutting edge. They have some great shows, and some amazing personalities.

Fox and cnn hd would keep me busy most of the time, especially now since the election is coming on. I am tired of Lou Dobbs wining all the time about immigrants, fox would be a refreshing change from cnn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts