Fox News HD May 1st

Hey, I don't hate on MSNBC, they are what they are. I just don't watch it. I like Fox News, when they are actually covering news, which is becoming more and more rare. All the news channels seem to be going down the road of covering nothing but sensational stories, like the latest missing blonde girl. I rarely watch any of them anymore.

But hey, more HD is better than less HD, regardless of where it comes from. I find myself watching CNN more than I used to. :)

At least the crappy propaganda news will be HD crappy propaganda news. It's better than nothing. I'd rather be brainwashed looking at a nicer picture than a lower rez picture.

But I really can't complain about the let-me-take-a-long-shower-with-lots-of-soap material that FNC has. As soon as Dish carries FNC-HD, I'm dropping my Extacy subscription. Fair and balanced be damned. I've already dropped the Playboy channel since CNBC went HD (because now you can see Maria Bartiromo's hot lips along with listening to them) .

Talking heads in HD? WHO CARES?? There is no "need" for this. So, if you are wanting it, you are just bored.

Not to mention the right-wing extremist points of view they try to sell as news.

27 posts. Has to be a record. Usually when there's a thread relating to FNC like this one, it only takes about 10 posts before someone starts wiping his ass all over the forum, and dragging the thread off topic into a fight over the content of said channel. "Fox News is full of a bunch of right wing nutobs....blah blah blah" :mad: Can't we ever discuss this channel from an operational standpoint without it devolving into this?

It is sad that we can't get FNC hd yet though. You figure they get ratings that match all of the other news channels put together.

Alot of right wing nut jobs out there huh lol. Sorry couldn't resist.

If I may just have a word here to balance some of the left wing haters: I for one would love to have the Fox News channel in HD. They are by far the highest rated cable news channel because they challenge the politically correct left wingers to think instead of just to follow. Notice I did not call them left wing nut jobs like the previous post. Thanks I feel better now.

I briefly had D* HD. The FOX Business channel had the hotest girls. At 5, they air a show called "Happy Hour" that is an hour of hot chicks in mini skirts on bar stools drinking adult beverages. Who cares what they say - hot chicks, mini skirts, adult beverages - could watch it all day.

The only problem with Fox Business in HD is that you can see just how much plastic surgery the girls have had. That female host on Happy Hour is like a plastic doll. I swear to God that Fox News and Fox Business have a plastic surgery benefit for all their on air personalities. You can tell that EVERYBODY has had work done. Even Bill O'Reilly has had his share of facelifts. But it is more noticeble in the otherwise pretty girls.

They are addicted to surgery. Nobody knows when to quit. If you have a big nose or small lips, get a little surgery, but they just overdo it! HD just highlights that fact with crisp shots of the on air personalities.

Talking heads in HD? WHO CARES?? There is no "need" for this. So, if you are wanting it, you are just bored.

Not to mention the right-wing extremist points of view they try to sell as news.

One man's junk is another man's treasure.... I would love to see Fox News HD on DirecTV.

I would welcome any new HD channel. . . however. . Fox News HD...I don't watch them in SD because of the garbage reporting they have. . I hate to break it to you guys. . . . but FOXNEWS stinks!!!!

If you don't watch them, you have no way of knowing that their reporting is "garbage." Maybe you are just reading blogs of people that actually take the time to watch it and then bash it.

Hush your mouth if you aren't going to take the time to view the actual channel.

Just hush up!

I watch a lot of news... so much in fact that it bores my roommate to death.

MSNBC is my favorite though, wish there were an HD version of that channel.

I suppose any HD news, is better than no HD news.. and I will still have CNN to watch. Fox just tends to lean a little too much toward the 'other aisle' for me.

I watch a lot of news... so much in fact that it bores my roommate to death.

MSNBC is my favorite though, wish there were an HD version of that channel.

I suppose any HD news, is better than no HD news.. and I will still have CNN to watch. Fox just tends to lean a little too much toward the 'other aisle' for me.

If MSNBC is your favorite, it goes without saying that you think Fox is too far to the right. We didn't need that last sentence. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts