Fox News HD May 1st

Fox News has more viewers than CNN so will Charlie light
up Fox News HD on Thursday?

Just as a friendly note on news programming. VOOM's HD News channel is the only pure news channel out there. CNN & Fox & MSNBC are all News/Talk/Entertainment channels. Basic format is top and bottom of hour "hard news" with no editorializing. In between are segments that are opinions that provide information but more importantly entertainment. So whether the hosts and commentators are left, right, or center the format and purpose is still the same, not the purity of journalism, and not even pushing a political agenda, but simply ratings & revenue.

I for one am hoping someday every channel will be HD and every show produced will also be HD, especially sports & movies.

I have inside information that Dish will have Fox HD soon AND soon Dish will own Direct TV AND soon we will all love Dish and soon Fox will tell you what a great Pres Ms Clinton will make and soon I will rule the world so soon we will get FOX HD NEWS.

In the "stranger things have happened" category...

... Hillary Clinton will be the featured guest on "The O'Reilly Factor" tomorrow (Wednesday, so probably "today" for most of you) on Fox News.

One mans garbage is anothers wine

I would welcome any new HD channel. . . however. . Fox News HD...I don't watch them in SD because of the garbage reporting they have. . I hate to break it to you guys. . . . but FOXNEWS stinks!!!!

I hate to break it to some, but i am an immigrant business owner and a successful one at that have 71 employees and i am a republican, because it is all not right wing nonsense, many republicans like me believe in small government, low taxes and the right of us to work hard reap the rewards of our business for us and our employees, so we can all thrive. Big government is not what this country grew on, it is the spirit of entrepreneurship. That is why we left our home countries and came here. 'We watch fox news and we want it in hd.

Anyone have any updates as to when an outcome of the Foxnews/Dish Network lawsuit will become apparent?

Last edited:
Fox News, Fox Business, Speed, FX and Fox Movie Channel HD are five HD Channels
from News Corp. that I hope will be added...

SOON LOL

I hate to break it to some, but i am an immigrant business owner and a successful one at that have 71 employees and i am a republican, because it is all not right wing nonsense, many republicans like me believe in small government, low taxes and the right of us to work hard reap the rewards of our business for us and our employees, so we can all thrive. Big government is not what this country grew on, it is the spirit of entrepreneurship. That is why we left our home countries and came here. 'We watch fox news and we want it in hd.

+1 I'm on this guy's side.

OH MSNBC is the left wing version of FOX 's right wing propaganda station. I perfer to watch CNN or network news before I would watch either of the above channels. It is pretty bad when FOX news looks at Hillary a democrat more fairly and more objectively, than Msnbc a left leaning station.

I dont know about this.
On one hand, Fox News has lots of pretty girls.
On the other, they have people like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity who make me want to throw things at my hdtv.

If I had this channel, I think I would adult block it for my protection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts