Fox News HD Up and Running

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
FOX HD

Still nothing on mine too! I have HD Turbo Silver. It shows the channel in the 9000's but not the 200's. I'm in Ohio and I did a check switch too. My guess with all the things going on today I'll just have to be patient.

I have Fox News HD and im not a turbo subscriber. It's about time too.... been waiting for them to settle this for a while.

TECH told me that Turbo HD subs are not getting it right niow because they have not not finished puting them in the right package. Only people getting the SD and HD version are getting them right now. Alas, I dont have it as I have Turbo HD Gold/Platinum.

TECH told me that Turbo HD subs are not getting it right niow because they have not not finished puting them in the right package. Only people getting the SD and HD version are getting them right now. Alas, I dont have it as I have Turbo HD Gold/Platinum.

Told me the same. Said it was not avaiable to turbo hd gold or below package.

I have the hd Turbo Gold.

Out of curiosity, are any turbo bronze subs getting it? I just saw the Programming Notice, it stated "Effective on Tuesday, February 3, 2009, Fox News HD will be available to customers as part of the BronzeHD & higher packages." I wonder, if the HD version of Fox News (for Bronze subs) will be like the HD version of Encore East (for Gold subs)

Did we get anything besides fox in HD. I'm happy to get it but I want MORE HD

No, we lost SMITHSONIAN (HD), gained CI (HD), FOXB (SD) and FOXNEWS (HD).

A little dose of reality: the storm so far has been a lot like the one predicted for today in the NY area. Barely visible. :)

Certainly there are indications we will be getting more but really, no one posting here knows precisely when.

Last edited:
This morning around 730am I saw Fox News was on EPG but it was red out for HD but I was still getting the SD on it's normal channel.

I'm on the Western Arcs.

Mine up and running watched some this morning and looks really good. Did not see Fox Business any where.. :)

Thank you Dish! And not just Republicans but Independents like me who like to hear both sides of the issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)