Fox News HD Up and Running

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
TECH told me that Turbo HD subs are not getting it right niow because they have not not finished puting them in the right package. Only people getting the SD and HD version are getting them right now. Alas, I dont have it as I have Turbo HD Gold/Platinum.
Something got screwed up at the uplink center last night. Again I was told these channels were not supposed to be made available until Wednesday.

Nice mistake anyways. :D

Something got screwed up at the uplink center last night. Again I was told these channels were not supposed to be made available until Wednesday.

Nice mistake anyways. :D

So was the mistake that a couple channels were lit before they were supposed to as part of a larger launch tomorrow, or were these channels ONLY supposed to be launched tomorrow but mistakenly were added today?

Hey listen, I glad for those of you who needed Fox news in HD but for me I have never watched Fox once. I dont want to get into the politics of it but I just dont watch it. I want the other channels that I hope will be lit. Nick, FX, AMC and a few others are the ones I miss since I switched to HD only.

JC

Anyone have any inside info on which Turbo packages this channel will be a part of? I've been putting off upgrading to a HD package because of this channel. I tried asking a dish CSR via chat, and was told "we understand your concern, but it is not offered in any package at this time". Apparently SatelliteGuys is the best source for this info.

It's great for Dish that they settled with Fox, and that Fox New is available to the HD-only subscribers (Turbo) - but there is not much "HD" to it at this point, like most of the channels out there.
Ok Stuart, I admit for you, that's saying something nice. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts