Fox News is back

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have to laugh at those who think Charlie won. If it was going so well, why not keep the blackout going and really teach Murdoch a good lesson? Ergen's body language in that video doesn't indicate victory.

Why do you think Ergin was giving everyone $50 credits? Do you think he is Santa Claus? Or was he desparate?

I have to laugh at those who think Charlie won. If it was going so well, why not keep the blackout going and really teach Murdoch a good lesson? Ergen's body language in that video doesn't indicate victory.
Some are slow learners. Dish didn't black out Fox News... Fox did. Allegedly Dish didn't crawl back to Fox, Fox crawled back to Dish. And thankfully so for the FNC viewer onDish. It was entirely unfair for Fox to use their loyal viewers as bait.

Reactions: WXIK K-96
If that post wasn't so pathetic, it would have been funny.

Based on audience losses, Fox News needed Dish more than Dish needed Fox News. Those are hard facts, not opinion or conjecture and backed up by post after post and link after link.

The reality is this is all business and Dish and Fox need each other. Fox didn't think Dish would turn them off even though there was plenty of evidence that they would. Once the big number drops for Fox showed up, Dish thought Fox would be quickly back at the table.

And something in between there happened and the 2 biggest egos in the country put business first FINALLY!

Now Mitch, take yourself over to the D* section of the forum so you can be positive for a change.

Oh, and when/if AMC goes off D* I hope you remember all your flailing over here!! :)

Why do you think Ergin was giving everyone $50 credits? Do you think he is Santa Claus? Or was he desparate?
Because he does it during every dispute. I got a free Roku and 6 months of credits for the AMC dispute. I got some credits during CNN, as well.

I may just sit and watch foxnews until after red eye goes off. Glad I got a free ppv and $50. First time they ever gave me anything.
So I think I'm going to still check direct. Got me to think about what channels I really want.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts