Fox News to HD?

CNN has been more conservative for years now. I laugh every time I hear people blast them as being liberal.

CNN hires three conservative commentators - Wikinews, the free news source

Back when I still watching in 2004, they had Tucker Carlson as a major commentator, and he is quite conservative.

Just like I hear from conservatives that major networks news programs have a liberal bias. In a poll of liberals, only 10% of them felt that ABC/CBS/NBC had a liberal bias, and 49% of them feel that they actually have a conservative bias.

From my perspective the news programs and channels range from moderate conservative to right wing propaganda. The only larger scale news operation that I like & trust is National Public Radio (NPR).

As far as getting the news in HD, that's not a big deal to me. It would be fine by me if it were in 16:9 upscaled SD.

Tom,
Tucker Carlson is hardly an ardent conservative, and CNN leans liberal. When you ask liberals what theri perception of a news network is what answer do you expect. :confused: If you ask Rep about Fox they would probably say it is not right leaning, which it is.

Wal-Mart and Sam's Club will get a huge run on Ilo, Polaroid, Philips, Vizio and Sony LCD's when Fox News goes HD. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Sorry.. I don't get it. Are you referring to the Fox News viewers as being white trash?

Because, I deal with a lot of very wealthy people, and most of them have Fox News blaring in the background. I have yet to see Fox News blaring in a white trash household. If anything, the white trash is complaining about the president and the war, which Fox News supposedly "supports" because they are so conservative, right? The last thing white trash are doing is watching Fox News.

Please explain your dig on Fox News.

Political views and opinions belong in the PIT not the Dish HD Forum, please take them there.

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts