FOX O&O to carry H&I

because they don't.;)
Same reason why NY or LA doesnt either. But they will add it soon

My Network is 720p so KTXH has a 720p and 3 480i's. But one is a simulcast of MundoMax (MundoFox...Mundo crap....whatever Mundo name they are using). They can easily drop that to add H&I
Yeah I had that thought too, That would be a great idea.......Be alot better than Mundo......

none of the Crime shows are on any other Weigel owned properties

• 21 Jump Street
    The Commish
    Hill Street Blues
    Hunter
    Mannix
    NYPD Blue
    Real Stories of the Highway Patrol
    The Mod Squad
    Cannon
    The Untouchables
    Ironside
    Kojak
I never said hey were currently playing on Weigel stations. But I know mod squad, Cannon, Ironside, Kojack have all been on in the last year on a digital channel Many of the other programs Wikipedia listed have also played recently in the Dallas market. We have just about every worthwhile network available to us so there are going to be a lot of repeats. They can be shown just so many times then they become boring. For me the exception is the Startrek clones, I have a higher tolertance on those, but Startrek on Me has reached the tolerance level on most episodes. But I am still surprised at the video quality possible on most of the original episodes.

I guess this is a FIRST since lil ole Lafayette/Alexandria Louisiana launched H&I before you big overcrowded populated areas, when the diginet launches, give it a week and I promise you it will be one of your favorites.....

I guess this is a FIRST since lil ole Lafayette/Alexandria Louisiana launched H&I before you big overcrowded populated areas,.
all depends on the owners. Minneapolis launched it in January when it was still in "soft launch" and the schedule was nothing like it is now. It was mainly stuff you could have seen on MeTV

Fox-owned stations launching on October 1st. The stations are: WWOR 9.4 New York; KCOP 13.4 Los Angeles; KDFI 27.4 Dallas-Fort Worth; KICU 36.4 SF Bay Area; WDCA 20.3 Washington, DC; KSAZ 10.2 Phoenix; WTVT 13.4 Tampa Bay; WJBK 2.4 Detroit; WRBW 65.3 Orlando-Daytona Beach; and WJZY 46.3 Charlotte.

all depends on the owners. Minneapolis launched it in January when it was still in "soft launch" and the schedule was nothing like it is now. It was mainly stuff you could have seen on MeTV
I remember before or when it launched on KLWB 50.2 the website had something totally different than what was on the channel.....21 jump street and mannix was not on the website schedule but when it launched in Lafayette they went to their 3rd quarter schedule and both were on the its daytime slots.....You must have had it when they had the older shows (the heroes part) on during the day. Regardless the rest will enjoy it (i cannot say anything about the star trek part)

I don't know if this would ever happen but I know some that have WDSU-6 NBC New Orleans would love the Hearst Corporation to contract with H&I......Only one Hearst Station has the subchannel and that's WMTW ABC-8 out of Portland......Maine

Interesting that it is going to the FOX Owned MyNetwork station instead of the Fox station. But I suppose I should not be surprised. It likely will replace Mundo Max here.

Interesting that it is going to the FOX Owned MyNetwork station instead of the Fox station. But I suppose I should not be surprised.
Fox is a bigger gold mine for them than My is. My Network is just a glorified Independent station (in my opinion) where FOX can carry cheap shows (judge, talk) and in some cases like Minneapolis they use My Network for reruns of shows that are on Fox during the day.

It likely will replace Mundo Max here.
Since Fox has no stake in MundoMax (MundoFox) anymore why keep continuing to carry it? ;)

What happens if Fox gets this deal: http://www.ftvlive.com/todays-news/2015/9/28/exclusive-fox-looks-to-trade-orlando-oo

WVUE has Bounce and Grit.....If Raycom agrees with the Swap....
I'm sure there are contracts in place that FOX would have to adhere by (note they can always get out of them too). When they (FOX) bought WJZY in Charlotte (and moved the FOX affiliation to there) it was a year later when they dropped AntennaTV (actually it moved to another station)
Its no difference than how some FOX owned markets dont have Buzzr yet

Right now in Orlando FOX has nothing. The co-owned My (WRBW) has Movies, Buzzr and soon H&I. The other 2 subs (Bounce and Grit) are already in the market

That should make the deal even easier. If WVUE would get sold to Fox TV Stations and have to drop Bounce and Grit for Movies and Buzzr some other station will pick up the other two. As for the H&I, I wouldn't be surprised if Hearst makes a deal with them placing it with Me on WDSU 6 NBC. We'll see when it happens. Fox is main move is because of the Saints. Fox is also looking to get the Seattle Fox affiliate too making a trade with KRIV (Houston has an AFC team team) to get the Seahawks station.

I know FOX would like to own every FOX station in the NFC markets and they even tried to buy KCPQ in Seattle....but Tribune wouldnt budge.
In September 2014, the New York Post reported that Fox was planning to acquire KCPQ in exchange for its Chicago MyNetworkTV station WPWR—which would have given Tribune a sister station to its CW affiliate and flagship station WGN-TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts