Fox orders X-Files mini series

Well, well, well! Quite a Season 11 opener. After two years, I forgot a lot of it, making this one a little hard to follow. Had to stop and get the last one on demand.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well, well, well! Quite a Season 11 opener. After two years, I forgot a lot of it, making this one a little hard to follow. Had to stop and get the last one on demand.
It would be nice if they gave you an recap in the first 5 minutes or something like that.

I had trouble with it as well. Heck I had trouble last "season" remembering everything after such a long break. I am a bit confused about several of the pieces of this premier episode, but it looks like they are just going back to "regular" X-Files episodes now. Anyone know how many episodes they will have this time?

Reactions: TheKrell
I had trouble with it as well. Heck I had trouble last "season" remembering everything after such a long break. I am a bit confused about several of the pieces of this premier episode, but it looks like they are just going back to "regular" X-Files episodes now. Anyone know how many episodes they will have this time?

Reactions: lakebum431
Last night's ep was a KILLER! Written and directed by Glen Morgan. LOL'd on several occasions. Great story!

Reactions: Rolling Joe
How in the world could I have missed Reggie in previous X-File episodes? He helped start X-Files.
I had to watch it a second time, after the initial shock wore off. Daren Morgan has a warped mind...but I love it.

Seems like just two or three of us are watching. That's a shame. The last season was, admittedly WEAK! This season they are redeeming themselves creatively, highly reminiscent on the third (and best) season.

Reactions: TheKrell
Seems like just two or three of us are watching. That's a shame. The last season was, admittedly WEAK! This season they are redeeming themselves creatively, highly reminiscent on the third (and best) season.
I started watching it, miss one episode, like the episode with the twins

Alright, now you've got me curious. I gave up on that last season, and failed to start watching it this season. (Timers disappeared.) Where can I catch up? Or do they repeat on Fox?

Alright, now you've got me curious. I gave up on that last season, and failed to start watching it this season. (Timers disappeared.) Where can I catch up? Or do they repeat on Fox?
FoxNow, I believe. Or FOX VOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts