Fox orders X-Files mini series

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
FoxNow, I believe. Or FOX VOD.
I tried the Fox Now when I needed to catch up and everytime I went to the Fox Now on my Roku, I would pull up X-Files and when I go to watch, it says I cannot view due to limited sub ?
I don't understand that, seeing I put inn the Activation code and it accepted it.
Whats the point in adding a channel if you can't watch it ?

I did try other shows on Fox Now and it says the same thing.

Reactions: TheKrell
I tried the Fox Now when I needed to catch up and everytime I went to the Fox Now on my Roku, I would pull up X-Files and when I go to watch, it says I cannot view due to limited sub ?
I don't understand that, seeing I put inn the Activation code and it accepted it.

Dunno about that. Have not used in a while. Did you try Fox VOD?

I Googled your situation... here's the nearly 3 year old answer (told you I have not used in a while.}...
How to Watch New Episodes of Empire Online for Free

So, back to VOD.

A good Skinner-centric episode last night. Boy, Haley Joel Osment has changed growing up!

Reactions: Jimbo
Good Lord, I must be the only one here. OK, so be it. But if someone dares dip into this thread, last nights' 94tutp984t8ir093 was the most "outside of the box" episodes ever...weird, exciting, and a timely cautionary tale...with some tucked in humor that it priceless. So......there ya go!

Good Lord, I must be the only one here. OK, so be it. But if someone dares dip into this thread, last nights' 94tutp984t8ir093 was the most "outside of the box" episodes ever...weird, exciting, and a timely cautionary tale...with some tucked in humor that it priceless. So......there ya go!
Yum

That was definitely different ... and interesting ....

I Want To Believe ....

That this isn't the world we are moving into with robotic machines taking over more and more every day.
Do you really trust a Driverless car ?

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)