Fox pushes English soccer alongside NFL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Fox really needs to air a game on Saturday mornings that is LIVE. DirecTV doesn't include Fox Soccer or Fox Soccer Plus, so I never get to see EPL on TV, which is disappointing. No reason to watch the Tottenham vs Arsenal game that is airing right now as it is already FT and I watched it live. Also no point in watching it for a lot of people that would be interested, because even if they didn't watch it, they've probably already seen the score. I must say that soccer has made leaps over the past 2 years in the US. The attendance numbers for a lot of MLS teams surpass hockey teams in the US. I've only recently become interested, and it is one of the most entertaining sports to watch. The lack of commercials probably makes it hard to watch for most people :p

thats why I watch American football rather than soccer

At least the only stop in soccer is during half time or a penalty. I see plenty of standing around and doing nothing(along with commercials) all the time when watching college and NFL football!

interesting here in Minneapolis they apparently are showing the soccer game on the co-owned My Network station. So folks arent watching the football game then keeping the station on for the soccer ;)

Fox really needs to air a game on Saturday mornings that is LIVE. DirecTV doesn't include Fox Soccer or Fox Soccer Plus, so I never get to see EPL on TV, which is disappointing. No reason to watch the Tottenham vs Arsenal game that is airing right now as it is already FT and I watched it live. Also no point in watching it for a lot of people that would be interested, because even if they didn't watch it, they've probably already seen the score. I must say that soccer has made leaps over the past 2 years in the US. The attendance numbers for a lot of MLS teams surpass hockey teams in the US. I've only recently become interested, and it is one of the most entertaining sports to watch. The lack of commercials probably makes it hard to watch for most people :p

Fox is airing the 2nd Chelsea/Man U Match up live from Samford Bridge on Super Bowl Sunday. There's a couple more taped games coming too.

FOX to Broadcast Premier League Live On Free-to-air TV in US: Exclusive | Premier League blog, soccer news and football shirts from EPL Talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)