Fox Regional Sports Channels status

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I flipped to the 429, which was NBC Sports Chicago, and recently the slate was changed to say "NBC Sports Chicago has removed this channel. They have refused all our fair proposals to restore this channel. We remain open to a fair agreement." Up until this was changed, it was a generic slate that said your Regional Sports Network was removed and that Dish was not going to support this broken system. Now the slate explicitly calls out NBC Sports Chicago. If, and this is a big if, Dish brings back the Fox Sports RSN's in a deal with Sinclair, I could see Marquee appearing on 429 instead of NBC Sports Chicago. (although NBC Sports Chicago has a lot more live game action than Marquee).

I flipped to the 429, which was NBC Sports Chicago, and recently the slate was changed to say "NBC Sports Chicago has removed this channel. They have refused all our fair proposals to restore this channel. We remain open to a fair agreement." Up until this was changed, it was a generic slate that said your Regional Sports Network was removed and that Dish was not going to support this broken system. Now the slate explicitly calls out NBC Sports Chicago. If, and this is a big if, Dish brings back the Fox Sports RSN's in a deal with Sinclair, I could see Marquee appearing on 429 instead of NBC Sports Chicago. (although NBC Sports Chicago has a lot more live game action than Marquee).
The mechanics are interesting. Dish dropped Comcast’s RSN, and Sinclair RSNs. Comcast is about to drop Sinclair RSNs, and Sinclair just stole the cubs from NBCSC. Comcast and Sinclair are playing checkers with one another, and Dish is playing Chinese checkers(no pun intended). FuboTV just dropped WarnerMedia channels, and ATT is dropping subs like crazy, but still holding strong. What a hell of a time to be in the TV business. I’m not sure anyone can accurately assume or guess what is going to happen next, at this point, as there are so many variables in the mix.

When My Dish Contract Is Up Im Switching To Direct Tv And Never Going Back

Didn't they change their name...? :biggrin2

51MGAbO6LSL._SX466_.jpg

Reactions: ChadT41
Each Board Usually Has One Smart Ass Who Says Nothing Useful Thanks For Identifying Yourself Early

:wave2 Buh bye.
What do you expect, who cares if you are threatening to switch and you do it in a thread not just about DISH but about everyone going through change and an uncertain future of RSN's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)