Fox Soccer Channel & Fuel TV now in AT120Plus

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
(There is no previous thread, even though the information can be found buried in other threads.)

Dish Network's most basic package is "America's Top 120" and they have had a version called "America's Top 120 Plus" which adds your local Regional Sports Network.

Presumably as part of the recent settlement with Fox, Dish Network has added:

- Fox Soccer Channel
- Fuel TV

to America's Top 120 Plus, and also:

- FX
- Fox News Network [please no political comments, thanks]

to America's Top 120.

For soccer fans, this means that you can get the "HD For Life" deal and then get Fox Soccer Channel in HD for $49.99 per month - which is $8 less than the previous cheapest FSC package - Dish Latino Max (If you can do without the ESPN channels, you can get FSC with Dish Latino Dos for $44.99, but most soccer fans would want ESPN and ESPN2 for only $5 more for Premier League, domestic soccer, La Liga, and various other soccer and sporting events that ESPN has been showing, such as World Cup and Euro.)

By the way, all Dish Network packages include local channels, including HD versions in most cases.

The point is that it has never been cheaper to get FSC-HD, thanks to the recent Fox-Dish deal.

Hey there, kstuart! I would just like to say that we appreciate the positive comments and information about our newly-created deal with FOX. We were very glad to have worked that out with them and happy that our customers are enjoying the new features! If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help!

Hey Mike, A lot of wondering are why Fox Soccer Channel is on AT120+ and AT250, but not in AT 200. Could you or someone else on your team find out if it will be on AT200 anytime soon? Thanks.

Hey Mike, A lot of wondering are why Fox Soccer Channel is on AT120+ and AT250, but not in AT 200. Could you or someone else on your team find out if it will be on AT200 anytime soon? Thanks.

This, FSC is the only channel i wanted from the 250 package but decided on the 200 package because i didn't want to pay the extra fee for 1 channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)