fox sports 1 transponder location?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

meathead76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2009
Razorback Football
I rarely watch that channel but with college football season here I'll watch it more but the picture is breaking up even without any rain around.
I checked the signal strength on the 99 and 103 sats
They're in the 50s with a couple of transponders in the 30s
Any idea what transponder FS1HD is on?

Well, all the HD is on the 99 and 103 ...

Haven't looked up the transponder yet.

Unfortunately, I don't have the latest spreadsheet, mine don't list FS1 because it's newer than my info.

Thanks
I was able to bring the numbers up into the 70s and 80s by turning the knob on the side
I'll check the signals when the weather clears up but we have heavy clouds rolling through today

It's on 103CA t 22. Make sure you are looking at 103CA, not 103S. If those numbers were in the 30s and 50s on 103CA/CB, you need to realign the dish.

All transponders on 99c, 103ca and 103cb should be in the high 80s at a minimum, preferably low/mid 90s.

I've been able to get all the TPs on 103 and 99 into the high 80s except for 103 ca T 22 only up to 70 and t 24 at 60
Are these "weak" TPs
I have no idea why those two are so much lower
No trees in the line of sight

Those transponders aren't low on my setup. Sounds like you need some additional tweaking.

Well, all the HD is on the 99 and 103 ...

Haven't looked up the transponder yet.

Unfortunately, I don't have the latest spreadsheet, mine don't list FS1 because it's newer than my info.
Do you have a transponder list for the locals that were on the 72.5 bird at one time. I was just curious which bird(99or 103) my locals are on. My zip code is 37745

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)