Fox Sports 1

Asking as it been hard to keep up with all the fox sports stuff.

Since fox soccer is being replaced does that mean its just being rebranded or dish is just pulling fox sports soccer?

It is being rebranded as FXX.

Speed is being rebranded as Fox Sports 1 and Fuel is being rebranded as Fox Sports 2.

Will Dish customers have access to the Fox Sports GO App when it comes online?

When FOX Sports 1 launches in August, we’ll also be releasing FOX Sports GO, a groundbreaking mobile sports experience for iPhone, iPad, Android devices and web. The app will offer more than 1,100 live games and events from across FOX Sports, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports’ 22 regional sports networks. It will also have scores, highlights, news, stats and analysis. Access to games and live events will be free to fans who receive their video programming from a participating cable, satellite or telephone company.

Wonder if Dish will leave Fuel(FoxSports 2) in the AT250 or offer it in the AT200 package.

Dish didn't agree to any new contracts or price increases. Everything stays as it is until next contract negotiation. Only difference is the three channels Speed, Fuel, and Fox Soccer get new names and new formats.

I laugh at any of the early adopters of this channel which may have paid close to the $.80 asking price....

I find it interesting that, all of a sudden, the DISH website shows that Fox Soccer Channel is now part of the AT120 package, not just AT120+. I just tried tuning in, still doesn't work. But I know for sure that a week or 2 ago, it didn't show Fox Soccer Channel as part of the AT120 package and higher (since it shows in AT200 package too as well)... thinking that is a sign of what is to come (as in FXX being part of AT120 when it launches)... just a hunch!

Last edited:
Dish didn't agree to any new contracts or price increases. Everything stays as it is until next contract negotiation. Only difference is the three channels Speed, Fuel, and Fox Soccer get new names and new formats.

Dish can change channel package when they want. They did this with FSC which will soon become FXX & lower the package of that channel.

Btw the channel get rebranded but doesn't mean there is no new contract. Specially a sports channel becoming a general entertainment channel

Don't think I can ever remember this much excitement for new channels/rebranded channels. Hope it's all it's made out to be as far as quality of new fox sports channels

I think its because of what they have signed and plan. Lot more college ball, pro and UFC fans than just racing. I want ESPN to have a little more competition.

I think its because of what they have signed and plan. Lot more college ball, pro and UFC fans than just racing. I want ESPN to have a little more competition.

I don't care about competition for ESPN but just the fact that they have big college football, big MLB games, and big UFC fights is enough to make me want it. The extra college basketball games will be nice too.

For the most part I don't care which channel a game I want to watch is on. I just want it to be available to me and in HD.

When I click on dish it gives you the fox sports 1 channel...direct tv same thing...

but when i click on u verse and twc it gives the ch for fox sports 1 AND fox sports 2 (both had fs2 in sd though no mention of hd)

So we wont be getting fs2 right away???

Im just glad that we are for sure getting fs1 ...also im excited to see what 9/2 has in store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)