Fox Sports 1

I just did a check switch for the 3rd time this morning. As expected, the channel names still say SPEED and FUEL, but the guide data is now correct (at least as far as I checked for the UFC Prelims and Main Event).

Mine finally updated with FS1 programming. When I turned on my TV this morning around 8am CDT it still showed SPEED programming. I was hoping this FS1 thing was just a bad dream, but alas it is not. Bye Bye SPEED. :(

Mine finally updated with FS1 programming. When I turned on my TV this morning around 8am CDT it still showed SPEED programming. I was hoping this FS1 thing was just a bad dream, but alas it is not. Bye Bye SPEED. :(

Well most of the first half of the day IS stuff that would've been on Speed.

NOTE: FS1 programming is showing just no uplink to change the name has been done yet (which is stupid imo)

The program you were watching was not shot in 16x9. I just got up and turned on FS1 and the HD feed from Michigan Motor Speedway is fine.

No it was shot in 16x9 it was a live studio show and it was in HD, but it had black sidebars.

The only thing I can think is because of the bar on the bottom they would have had to stretch out the picture to fill the screen because of the sports ticker bar.

WHat NASCAR was FS1 programming. Maybe I'm not understanding what you were trying to initially say?

What was being aired didn't match the EPG. The program guide was showing SPEED programs/filler...essentially what would have been aired had they not come to a contract agreement.

In my original post I should have specified that the program guide finally updated...not the actual programming being shown on air. The previous posts were talking about the program guide so I assumed my post would follow the flow of the conversation.

As an AT250 subscriber, I now have 27 sports channels I never watch, along with all the other sports on the four networks. Obviously I want the four networks, but why do I have to pay for 27 sports channels?

Hopefully, Charlie will now bargain hard with ESPN, and lower their fees, not jack them up so ESPN can spend another zillion on NFL and then come back for another rate increase. A viscous circle that has to stop.

As an AT250 subscriber, I now have 27 sports channels I never watch, along with all the other sports on the four networks. Obviously I want the four networks, but why do I have to pay for 27 sports channels?

Hopefully, Charlie will now bargain hard with ESPN, and lower their fees, not jack them up so ESPN can spend another zillion on NFL and then come back for another rate increase. A viscous circle that has to stop.

If you don't like sports why do you have pay TV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts