Fox Sports Midwest and the St. Louis Blues

Maybe Dish will not show KSDK-5 Cardninal coverage next season so I actually see NBC sports coverage and network shows in HD and not on 46

All you DirecTV subs who are b*tching about the loss of Versus -- here's proof that the ice is whiter on the other side of the hockey rink! :D

DISH regularly gets bigged down with carriage issues, and I learned never to expect that the channel I watched last night will still be there the following night. That's why I switched to DirecTV two years ago.

I see they have the Blues game in the guide for Friday evening. Is that just in case they reach a settlement, or will they yank it off the air shortly after faceoff like they did last time? Or has there by chance been some settlement reached?

Yeah I saw that too. It is also listed on the Center Ice channels too. I'm hoping everything is settled but I haven't seen any press releases about it.

This sort of practice does not bode well for future broadcast negotiations for anyone! Now we are negotiating partial channel carriage?

I was thinking the same thing, are we entering a phase of paying for channels and not really knowing if they're ever going to show what they're scheduled to show??

I heard a commercial on the radio today for DirecTV where they were bashing Dish Network for having a limited amount of Blues games. This is total BS that we don't get all the games.

I looked into connecting my macbook pro to my LCD and signing up for NHL live games...but I found out that if the game is broadcast on FSN whether Dish shows it or not, it will be blacked out on NHL.com.
NOW I"M VERY PISSED