Fox Sports Midwest and the St. Louis Blues

Maybe Dish will not show KSDK-5 Cardninal coverage next season so I actually see NBC sports coverage and network shows in HD and not on 46

All you DirecTV subs who are b*tching about the loss of Versus -- here's proof that the ice is whiter on the other side of the hockey rink! :D

DISH regularly gets bigged down with carriage issues, and I learned never to expect that the channel I watched last night will still be there the following night. That's why I switched to DirecTV two years ago.

I see they have the Blues game in the guide for Friday evening. Is that just in case they reach a settlement, or will they yank it off the air shortly after faceoff like they did last time? Or has there by chance been some settlement reached?

Yeah I saw that too. It is also listed on the Center Ice channels too. I'm hoping everything is settled but I haven't seen any press releases about it.

This sort of practice does not bode well for future broadcast negotiations for anyone! Now we are negotiating partial channel carriage?

I was thinking the same thing, are we entering a phase of paying for channels and not really knowing if they're ever going to show what they're scheduled to show??

I heard a commercial on the radio today for DirecTV where they were bashing Dish Network for having a limited amount of Blues games. This is total BS that we don't get all the games.

I looked into connecting my macbook pro to my LCD and signing up for NHL live games...but I found out that if the game is broadcast on FSN whether Dish shows it or not, it will be blacked out on NHL.com.
NOW I"M VERY PISSED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts