Fox Sports Net?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
If you look under "Cable Favorites" at the VOOM's website, you will see the logos of the latest channels (Bravo, MSNBC, CNBC). But in addition to that, you will see the "Fox Sports Net" logo there too. Is this a mistake? Do they mean Fox Sports World?

It could be a mistake since I do not see Fox Sports World in that list. But will you consider Fox Sports World a cable favorite? Fox Sports Net means regional fox sports channel, doesn't it? I do not think they have the bandwith to do that nationally.

Yes, must be a mistake. I don't know how can they possibly deliver local baseball, that would be great though! May be with the MPEG-4 introduction?

Note this: "Rainbow Sports Networks incorporates Rainbow Media's 50% partnership in Fox Sports Net and Fox Sports National Advertising, and the ownership of Fox Sports Net regional networks in five of the nation's largest markets -- Chicago, Florida, New England, Ohio and San Francisco." (source)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)