Fox Sports Nets

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dembinskij76

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2018
Centerton, AR
Sorry if there is already a topic in this. Has anyone found an inexpensive way to stream your local Fox Sports Net (in my case southwest) without either canceling dish network or have to buy another providers service? I’m in NW Arkansas so the Cardinals and Royals are considered home teams and are on FSN SW+ so MLB extra innings is not an option due to blackouts. Any chance Dish might offer some additional Pay option for those who wish to purchase it?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

WOW, that is great. Do you have a link to the thread that we an possibly get the RSNs as a standalone service soon? Thanks

Here is one of them. The Sinclair CEO said "It doesn’t really change the relationship with distributors. They are extremely important to us. Whatever we do in direct-to-consumer will be complementary to our existing distribution relationships"

Reactions: charlesrshell

Here is one of them. The Sinclair CEO said "It doesn’t really change the relationship with distributors. They are extremely important to us. Whatever we do in direct-to-consumer will be complementary to our existing distribution relationships"
Hmmm... just watch them put some games exclusively on the direct-to-consumer streaming service, while other games are exclusively only on the existing RSN's, thus requiring customers to subscribe to both, in order to get access to all of the games. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo
Hmmm... just watch them put some games exclusively on the direct-to-consumer streaming service, while other games are exclusively only on the existing RSN's, thus requiring customers to subscribe to both, in order to get access to all of the games. :(
100%

That would absolutely stink...but I wouldn't put it past some of these companies in order to milk every dollar out of their products.

Bumping this up after Sinclair's earnings call earlier this week:
  • Sinclair is looking to launch RSN's direct to consumer starting in 2022
  • The only major deal that Sinclair has to make this year is with Dish, and it occurs during the summer.
  • The CEO implied that the RSN's will be bundled with the locals.

Good. Maybe I'll get the RSN's with my $15 Locals Only core package then. :biggrin
I wish that were the case - I would gladly take a Locals only package with the RSN!!! Granted, my wording was bad. Should have probably said that the locals would be dropped from all packages without the RSN's as they are negotiated together.

Reactions: pattykay
I highly doubt that a combination of locals and RSN’s will make Dish change there mind on things
It would if Charlie could get a good deal.
Give It To Me Want GIF by Dunkin’

We switched providers. I was tired of paying dish for programming I wasn’t getting.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
What programming were you paying for that you weren’t getting? Because it wasn’t the RSNs, as you proved that point with “I’m willing to pay more money”... so you’re not paying for something you’re not getting. What you meant is you’re tired of not paying for something you’re not getting and are willing to pay to get it. Those are not the same statements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts