Free 6 footer with HH180 Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
I replaced my six footer with a 8 foot channel master, so my six footer is up for grabs.Anyone who wants to drive to Stuart Fl. can have it. It is comlete and broken down so it will fit in a car with no problem. This dish got me 90 percent of the C-band up there. PM me if intersted.

who passes up free dish & motor?

Do you have some pictures of it before you took it down?
Might help generate interest.
If I was over there, I'd sure "go for a drive", and come back with it! - :up

If you still have it at the end of the month, maybe we should take up a collection and have it shipped to Iceberg! - :eek: - :eureka - :D

You and your pictures! {ha ha}. So be it.

Attachments

• IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 258
That would work, what do you think Ice? The dish is in idividual pieces and not bad to ship. The motor could go in a separate box.You even get the the aluminum mod for the motor to attach to the dish.

I was tempted...then I realized Stuart was 200 miles away...Florida's too big :)

Edit: Maybe I can talk the hubby into a long drive...Free is a good incentive.

I was tempted...then I realized Stuart was 200 miles away...Florida's too big :)

Edit: Maybe I can talk the hubby into a long drive...Free is a good incentive.

No big hurry to get rid of it, so a weekend drive would be fine. As a reference the exit for highway 92 in Daytona to exit 100 in Stuart is exactly two hours on I95.Book a room at the Marriott at Indian River Plantation and enjoy the beauty of this area.

I replaced my six footer with a 8 foot channel master, so my six footer is up for grabs.Anyone who wants to drive to Stuart Fl. can have it. It is comlete and broken down so it will fit in a car with no problem. This dish got me 90 percent of the C-band up there. PM me if intersted.

PM sent.

I'll contribute $10 toward shipping to to Iceberg, if he's interested in it. - :eek:
He's our handy FTA forum moderator, without whom the forum couldn't possibly be as fine! - :up

That would work, what do you think Ice? The dish is in idividual pieces and not bad to ship. The motor could go in a separate box.You even get the the aluminum mod for the motor to attach to the dish.

interesting. I know those are broken down in pieces and shipping isnt bad for a 6 footer..I know the 6 footers I got from Sadoun werent that much...35-40 bucks max

dang wish I would have read this sooner. If Mjac doesnt want it, I'm sure I could find a use for it ;)

interesting. I know those are broken down in pieces and shipping isnt bad for a 6 footer..I know the 6 footers I got from Sadoun werent that much...35-40 bucks max

dang wish I would have read this sooner. If Mjac doesnt want it, I'm sure I could find a use for it ;)

I will keep you in mind if anything changes. But I must admit I would love to see a six foot motorized sitting on a table!

:eek: - Oh, crap! - :eek:

There's not enough sandbags in the whole state for that!
We better also take up a collection for a big box of LAG Bolts, too!
None of these piddly deck screws! - :D

nah just a bunch of sand bags....after all I live in Minnesota so have 4 70 pound bags for the truck and have 4 extra right now that are on dishes :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts