Free Agents

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
It needs work but I may give it a few more tries. I like the female half of the cast and while I have not been that impressed with hank Azaria so far he is usually very funny do there is potential there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dropped it after the first episode. I found it boring and unfunny. Dozed off several times during it.

S~

Saw one episode. Wasn't wowed. But the picture quality and colors were really nice. Too bad the story itself was only so-so. Only laughed once, at the $1000 hookers, extra for materials. What materials? :D

I yawned through the first episode. The second one is still sitting on the DVR. I have not been motivated to watch it. Too many other shows to watch right now.

I thought that cancellations were supposed to be discussed in another thread.

The renaming kind of changed the nature of the thread. And another thread was closed due to the existence of a thread talking about what shows will or won't succeed. no big deal. Just an observation about how we are not always consistent. but then again maybea little inconsistency is afun.

Not that anyone is actually going to discuss the show now but the show that it was based on was great. We used to do a good job of adapting British shows to America (All in the Family and Sanford &Son come to mind) but for the last 10-15 years it seems to get botched up just about every time.

Yes, funny show, but they bleeped the f@&k out of it, almost making it unwatchable. Why do they do this? It's cable. They even blurred out the dildo the guy found in the fridge!?!?!?!?
Frozen Dildos? How could they blur out that? I guess we in this country are still not as progressive as we thought. Now I watched the American Horror story( Good show I recommend, if you liked Nip Tuck) on FX this week and they said sh*t five times in the first 15 minutes of the show. And FX is basic cable just like BBC America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)