Free Birdview!! (maybe)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
I was near a hotel at a gas station where I spoted a birdview dish
I know its a birdview due to white ice-cream bucket style feedhorn cover on it.
Its in the Galesburg,IL area.
3 problems may prevent you from having it
1. its being used for powervu for the hotel (doubt it since there is a pizza dish on the roof)
2. the pole is burried in the parking lot so i highly doubt you will get the pole for free
3. The owner may not let you have it.
I rather see one of you guys get some use out of it instead of it staring into space (so to speak):D
BTW the dish is spotless, not a speck of grime on it.
The phone no is (309) 344-2401. Good Luck, you may or may not get it.
EDIT: In no way or part am I going to pitch and help you get it, sorry for sounding like a scrouge but im too busy for dish hunting
Funny thing, I googled the hotel and lo-and behold.. under the roof of the drive-thru looking thing you can see a portion of the dish:p
piaga_b1.jpg

I was near a hotel at a gas station where I spoted a birdview dish
I know its a birdview due to white ice-cream bucket style feedhorn cover on it.
Its in the Galesburg,IL area.

This is starting to sound like a Birdview watchers thread.

Not that I'm looking for one but the 1st thing I did was lookup Galesburg on Yahoo maps to determine which members were closest to the dish ,should it be given away to the first person who got there I bet we could have many members bumping heads , whether you're in Manteno , Champaign , or St. Louis , hands down our Iowans would have the advantage.

So listen up Davenport , Iowa City , and Cedar Rapids , if this dish was up for grabs you would have the shortest distance hauling it away , now the question is ..... Would the hotel owners let you have it , Good Luck :D:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts